Corn and Broccoli (Ep 2) Corn and Broccoli (Ep 2)

hurrah for episode 2!

good stuff man, can't wait to see how they get stuck together again after the trial

and the next way corn kills broccoli in the loading bar ahaha

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

hilarious!

nice line work and animation. I just wish there were more changeups in the first 4 cycles cuz it gets a little boring the 4th time through. Maybe a new character could show up totally randomly, or the girl punches link in the face haha. i would go INSANE if i were her! haha

Kitty and Skwrl Ep 1 Kitty and Skwrl Ep 1

O RLY? YA RLY

awesome! can't wait to see more! Good work guys! on of my favorites from interactive

Metallic wolf people Metallic wolf people

Awesome color and shading

Hey! Good work!

Why would you vote 0 just because they are wolves? Would you give Kung Fu Panda a 0 as a movie, just because the characters are animated animals? Would you say Toy Story 3 sucks because the main characters are toys instead of humans?

I personally don't care if they're wolves or humans or what have you. I just think that your wolf faces could've been more anthropomorphized. Right now, they seem to lack any emotion. You might as well have just photoshopped wolf heads onto mech bodies because they have no expressions. In fact, it kinda made me laugh because the one in the mech suit just looks like a pet husky who wandered into a gundam and now he's just chillin there.

It's a small detail, but give your characters personality and it will make all the difference.

Beautiful drawing otherwise though.